Cycle from London to Hamburg with More Adventure! Over four days you will cycle from London through eastern England, The Netherlands and Germany to the iconic city of Hamburg.
The first day’s ride will see you heading northeast out of the bustling capital city of the UK, through Essex to the port of Harwich. An overnight ferry will then take us all to the Hook of Holland where we’ll then ride east towards the capital, cross the border into Germany and onto our finish point, the city of Hamburg.
It is fully supported and guided by the More Adventure team, with your luggage transferred from each of the pre-booked hotels to the next, so all you need to do is turn up and ride!
– Starting the ride in Central London
– The beautiful backroads of Essex
– Getting the overnight ferry to Holland and waking up in a different country
– The flat, open countryside and cycle lanes of The Netherlands and Germany
– Riding into the historic city of Hamburg
Single room option is an additional £205 which can be added upon booking.