This varied and exciting route begins at St Pauls Cathedral in London, through Southern England and to the port of Dover. Here we’ll cross the English Channel to Dunkirk then cycle to our hotel for the evening. The following day we’ll begin a further three days through France, Belgium & The Netherlands before crossing the German border, ending our ride at the foot of a Gothic masterpiece – Cologne Cathedral.
You’ll have a full day to explore this fascinating city before returning to the UK on a flight to London to Heathrow in the early evening. Here the trip comes to an end.
- Riding through Kent, the Garden of England
- Picturesque Flemish villages and landscapes of Belgium
- Cycling to the river Rhine
- Arriving at Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A full day to explore the fascinating city of Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city