Experience the cycling bliss of Belgium whilst being based in Bruges, arguably one of the most beautiful towns in Northern Europe. Over four unique cyclings days you’ll explore fabulous canal paths and cycle lanes, visit medieval the cobblestone streets of Ghent, cycle through the Menin Gate in Ypres, and have plenty of time to relax in the restaurants and bars of Bruges each evening. During this trip we’ll be based in a lovely hotel just a few hundred metres from the popular market place in the town centre.
On the final day we’ll cycle back to Dunkerque where our cars will be parked and board our ferry back to the UK.
- The ancient centre of Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Relaxing after a day’s ride under the towering 13th century belltower in Bruges
- Riding along the perfect canalside cycle lanes of Belgium
- Exploring war memorials, cemeteries and the historical town centre of Ypres
- Crossing St Michael’s bridge and exploring the sights of Ghent
- Visiting Gravensteen Castle, the Castle of the Counts in Ghent