The Coast to Coast Cycle is a classic journey spanning the width of the United Kingdom. Over four days you’ll cycle 140 miles through the challenging yet scenic countryside of Northern England. This is a fantastic trip that starts in Whitehaven on the West Coast of England and ends in Tynemouth on the East Coast.
Our Coast to Coast Cycle is a fully supported trip so you can fully concentrate on the cycling and the beautiful scenery whilst being guided by knowledgeable, supportive and experienced leaders.
– Pedalling through the majestic lakes and valleys of the Lake District National Park
– Exploring the bustling market town of Keswick
– The rolling hills of the North Pennines
– Climbing the iconic Hartside Pass for a coffee at the top
– Finishing in the bright lights of Newcastle