Over the course of seven days, you will climb the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales. But here’s the twist…instead of driving between these peaks, you will be cycling all the way! The Three Peaks Cycle Challenge is a unique challenge that is set to take the country by storm, so be one of the first to complete it!
You will be cycling 450 miles along some of the finest roads and through some of the best scenery in the UK. In addition to this, the three highest peaks in Britain – Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon – will have you climbing nearly 3000 metres on foot through the wild landscapes of Scotland, England and Wales.
- Reaching the highest point in the UK, Ben Nevis
- Epic climbs and downhills through Glencoe and Rannoch Moor in the Scottish Highlands
- Cycling through the beautiful countryside of the Lake District
- The rugged peaks and valleys of Snowdonia
- Completing the Three Peaks Cycle Challenge!