The route begins at the most westerly mainland point of the UK, Lands End. The first few days are pretty tough with plenty of big hills, but we assure you, Cornwall and Devon has enough scenery to make up for it! From the southwest, our route heads north into Shropshire and Cheshire before entering the north of England and into the wilds of Scotland. Our cycling ends at John O’Groats, the furthest point from your start point on the UK mainland.
- The rolling hills and quaint country lanes of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset
- Fabulous cycling country through the Shropshire & Cheshire plains
- Skirting the edge of the Lake District and the Pennines
- Cycling through glens of the Scottish Highlands alongside breathtaking lochs
- Secluded beaches and the rugged seascape of the north coast of Scotland
- Completing the iconic Lands End to John O’Groats cycle!
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our open trips, or alternatively get in touch if you have a small group of people who may be interested.
Days too long? If you’re looking for a longer LEJOG with fewer miles each day please get in touch for details of our 14-day itinerary.
Single room option is £525, this must be stated upon booking.