Starting from the the City of Rimini on Italy’s east coast, famous for its golden sandy beaches and beautiful waters of the Adriatic, we cycle westwards into the beautiful landscapes of the Parco Nazionale Foreste Casentinesi which sits on the border with Tuscany. The following day we head into Tuscany and enjoy everything that it brings….glorious countryside, winding country lanes, cypress-lined roads and miles of vineyards.
Our next overnight is in the famous city of Florence, the centre of the Renaissance. With its world class architecture and historical treats this city is a must for any traveller. Heading ever westwards, we finally reach the Mediterranean sea at Pisa…famous of course for its leaning tower.
- Riding the width of a whole country!
- The beautiful countryside and winding lanes of Tuscany
- The breathtaking city of Florence
- Cycling past the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Arriving at the coast in Marina di Pisa
The single room supplement for this trip is £230, this can be added upon checkout..