Cycle through the olive groves, vineyards, lavender fields and apple orchards of Provence, finishing with an ascent of one of the most famous climbs in the world – Mont Ventoux. This trip begins in Marseille from which you’ll be transferred to the charming town of Arles on the banks of the Rhone for our first evening. Over the next few days you’ll cycle through the stunning landscapes of Provence, through the Luberon Valley and the iconic Gorge de Nesque. Mountain backdrops, quiet country lanes, tranquil and unspoilt French countryside, hilltop-perched medieval villages, fabulous local food…this really is the perfect cycling destination.
- Pedalling the stunning Gorges des Nesques
- The dramatic wild landscapes of the Luberon valley
- Roman architecture and amphitheatre in Arles
- Rugged countryside, limestone outcrops, vineyards and olive groves
- Sampling the culinary delights of this unique region
- Tackling Mont Ventoux