To make your booking, each person must complete our online booking form. The booking is subject to these booking conditions.
To make a booking you must be over 18, We will treat each booking form submitted as an offer by you to purchase the holiday package in accordance with these terms and conditions. A contract will only be in place between us (all persons named on the booking form
How to book
- Find a date that suits you on our website
- Click ‘Book Now’
- Fill in your personal details (if you are booking for a group, there is an option here to do so)
- Fill in your medical details
- Invite your friends if you wish!
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ and securely pay a non refundable 40% deposit through Worldpay
- Congratulations – you’ve now secured your place!
- You will receive a confirmation email, and further information about the trip is available on our website once logged into your account
- The remaining balance needs to be paid no later than 5 weeks before the trip begins, this can be done when logged into your account on our website
Your 40% deposit is a non-refundable booking fee covering the administrative, planning, booking and research costs associated with delivering your holiday that we incur prior to and in processing your booking. You have a 7 day cooling off period.
In order to provide protection to consumers and to adhere with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, all monies payments made to More Adventure Ltd are placed in a separate and secure account. These funds are not accessed until the trip has been completed and the contract has been performed.
Payment by credit card
If you wish to pay by credit card, additional fees will be added to cover charges imposed by your credit card provider.
Here are the payments we accept through Worldpay:
Cancellation by More Adventure
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a holiday, you will be entitled to a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel any trip for but not limited to the following reasons:
- Trip does not meet minimum group numbers
- Where circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise, for example, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism, poor weather conditions or technical problems arise with transport
If this is the case no less than 14 days before the start of the trip you will be offered an alternative date or equivalent trip, If this is not acceptable to you we will refund all payments made to us in respect of your holiday. We will not offer any refunds with respect to insurance premiums you may have taken out with any third parties. Before requesting or accepting a refund from More Adventure Limited, you should utilise your insurance cover.
Cancellation by Client
If you cancel your holiday the person who signed the booking form must notify us in writing and will be subject to the following cancellation charges from the date of receipt of your letter/email.
Notice of Cancellation Charge (% of Full Price)
More than 56 days before start date: Deposit
28 – 56 days: 50% of full trip cost
Less than 28 days before start date: 100% of full trip cost
If More Adventure requires a lesser sum than set out in above to cover its reasonable costs and losses caused by the cancellation, it may at its discretion charge you that lesser sum.
More Adventure shall take all reasonable steps to keep its costs and losses to a minimum.
More Adventure LTD
Registered in England
The Old Coach House,
0330 223 2979