There are countless reasons to visit Italy, even more reasons to visit on two wheels. From the rocky spires of the Dolomites to sun-kissed sandy beaches of Sardinia, to the rolling vineyards of Tuscany, it’s a diverse destination that never fails to amaze. Scroll down to see four of our favourite Italian adventures.
Here’s six reasons why we love Italy so much:
- Diversity. Italy really has it all, from snowy mountain peaks to warm sandy beaches.
- Food & wine. World renowned cuisine and wine. Plus plenty of tasty carbs to fuel your days in the saddle.
- A cycling country. Italians absolutely love to pedal and their cycling culture is unrivalled throughout the world..
- Jaw-dropping landscapes. Everywhere you look you’ll be blown away. The natural beauty of Italy is truly mesmerising.
- Art & Culture. The birthplace of countless artists, musicians and mind-blowing architecture.
- Epic roads. From challenging mountain climbs, to undulating coastline, to tree-lined time trial sections, there are roads for every rider.
And here are four trips that showcase this incredible country:
|Dates don’t fit?|
If the dates on the website aren’t suitable then please get in touch. We’re happy to look at alternative dates and can run these trips with limited numbers…we’re pretty flexible!
|I hope you can join us in Italy in 2024!|