Cycle California is an incredible 500-mile cycling trip from San Francisco to LA. This is a fully supported and guided 13 day trip from one iconic city to another, following the Pacific Ocean past crashing surf, incredible wildlife and impeccable cycling roads.
“That was an adventure I won’t forget can’t quite believe I did it. Awesome experience, lovely people, great weather (best tan I’ve ever had) GOOD food”
Sarah, Cycle California 2015
This really is the trip of a lifetime. Aside from having a full day to spend exploring San Francisco and two full days sightseeing in Los Angeles, you’ll experience some of the finest Californian scenery on two wheels.
Some of the highlights of the trip are below:
– The amazing views of San Francisco, especially Golden gate bridge
– Visiting Alcatraz in San Francisco
– The surfer town of Santa Cruz
– The stunning scenery and awesome mountain roads of Big Sur
– A dip in the ocean on Pismo Beach
– Rolling down sandy cycle lanes into Santa Monica, LA
For further information about the trip and to find out how you can join us on our next Cycle California trip, please visit http://www.moreadventure.co.uk/event/cycling-in-california/