Cycling in Tuscany is truly incredible – endless vineyards, stunning views, picturesque hilltop towns and fabulous food and wine. Check out our video from 2017 to learn more:
Find out more about this fantastic trip here: http://www.moreadventure.co.uk/event/cycling-in-tuscany-explorer/
Experience the finest of Tuscan scenery and culture by bicycle! Ride through the stunning landscapes of Tuscany, through impressive ancient hilltop towns and vineyards, along some of the most romantic and evocative roads in Europe. This trip combines the perfect balance of fantastic cycling with a dazzling array of cultural and culinary delights unique to this incredible region of Italy.
- The UNESCO world heritage sites of Florence, San Gimignano, Siena and Pienza
- Cycling through the unique Val D’Orcia region
- Visiting the legendary architectural and cultural sites of Florence and Siena
- Learning about and tasting the numerous wines and other produce of the region
- Soaking in the sights, sounds and smells of the Tuscan countryside