London to Cologne Cycle – 352 miles through five countries in just four days. This epic ride is between two iconic cathedrals – St Pauls in London and Cologne Cathedral. Check out our video from our trip in May 2018 below:
You can find out more and join us on our next ride to Cologne by CLICKING HERE.
Highlights of this fabulous ride include:
- Riding through Kent, the Garden of England
- Picturesque Flemish villages and landscapes of Belgium
- Cycling to the river Rhine
- Arriving at Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A full day to explore the fascinating city of Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city